Pacific Cross International has over 65 years experience providing risk management across Asia.
Proper risk assessment is critical and of paramount importance to the success of insurance business; it is a fundamental competency which needs to be continually managed and adjusted. The management of risk is done through various checkpoints and tests:
- At the Policy package stage the risk is managed by having the policy wording set the rules and conditions of coverage, along with the Schedule of Benefits determining the amount of benefit. The premium may also be adjusted based on the declared medical history.
- The completed application is reviewed at time of underwriting to determine the premium balance based on a declared medical history.
- At claim time the Claim Settlement Report is checked against the policy details to ensure there is consistency. We also check to ensure the price being charged is in balance with the local Schedule of Medical Fees.
- At Renewal once a year there can be a premium adjustment to reflect usage based on actual history of the client and to reflect the current age.
- The services of a qualified Reinsurance company needs to be contracted. Pacific Cross Insurance, Pacific Cross Health Care, Pacific Cross Philippines and GenRe are the preferred providers.